Before submitting your ticket, note that...
- we only provide support for fixing issues and questions regarding to theme features usage.
- the scope of our support does not cover any item modifications or help with custom code.
- your question may have already been answered in the FAQ section at the top right of the page.
- you might not get an answer to your question if you do not provide additional informations to help us solve your problem or if you ask questions that have already been answered on our FAQ page or in the theme documentation. "This feature doesn't work" without you provide at least the site url, definitely will not be answered.
- most of the time, theme issues are caused by poorly coded plugins, so make sure you disable your third-party & non-theme plugins, before ask for assistance that require our intervention in your item.
- We'll do our best to get back to you in a timely manner excepting the tickets submitted on weekends or during holidays that will be answered on the next business day.